Please read the terms of your order below. Your deposit payment is considered your agreement to these terms.
1. Full payment is due prior to releasing the order.
2.. We are not responsible for any damage to the order after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the order(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 75 degrees or below.
3. If flowers are provided by an outside source, we will arrange up to 25 stems free; $1 for each additional stem. You acknowledge that fresh flowers are not a food product, and may contain pesticides, insects, dirt, or other contaminants.
4. If you or your representative elect to pick up and set up the cake, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves the Blue Sheep Bake Shop’s possession.
5. On occasion we will photograph our cakes and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
6. Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests.